It's largely run by MRAs
/r/feminism moderators — quotes to keep for the future
- on safe spaces
- on MRAs
- "I'm not an MRA"
- "You guys [MRM] do plenty of hating on feminism and feminist spaces, too."
- "everyone subscribed to r/feminism should also be subscribed to r/masculism and r/GenderEgalitarian"
- "any feminist who opposes men's rights and doesn't care about discrimination or sexism against men, is not truly a feminist"
- "overall, I think she's [GirlWritesWhat] a credit to the men's rights movement."
(GirlWritesWhat says that she "blogs about masculinity, gender equality, and anti-feminism")
- "/r/againstmensrights, manboobz, and SRS ... are hostile, intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, bullying bigots"
the rest of the post
Please don't use this to Other impotent_rage. I think that she's a complex, caring, and thoughtful person. Those who suggest she's a false-flag operation or a troll are wrong. I even agree with her about some of her viewpoints on MRAs:
"The difference is that the few misandrists within feminism are a tiny minority ... But men's rights has yet to attract enough moderate egalitarians to marginalize their misogynists to the same degree."
things I actually agree with