- integrate Sugar as a date parser, to generate
- load the search results in a lower iframe window
YES, I know that iframes are terrible. But this is one of the few cases that I think it's ok. Also, we should [Phase2] have an IFRAME TOGGLE that allows the user to decide whether to use the iframe or not.
- [Phase2] allow the user to specify several things via the query parameter; this way, the user can bookmark things
- the search string
- [Phase3] whether to initiate the search
- [Phase3] the "from" and "to" dates, separate from the search string
Ideally, this would be used to update the query string before searching, so that a "1 hour ago" timestamp could provide an updated timestamp every time the page was loaded.
- before releasing this:
- to release this: