This is a proposal to download ALL comments from a specific user, and write them out in an mbox
format. This would allow me to do searches based on subreddit, post title (for posts), post body
(for self posts and comments), etc.
Possible ways to search for matches include mboxgrep or Mutt's patterns (via its 'limit' feature).
Headers would be like this:
- From/Sender — the username of the poster
- To — the subreddit it was posted to
- Subject — the title of a post, or just "[comment]" if a comment
- Body — the comment itself, or the text area of a self-post
- Date — the date the comment/post was made
Mainly, for finding out more about the moderators of /r/feminism. Also, for examining suspected MRA posters' histories to check for bias.