document updated 8 months ago, on Jun 27, 2022
Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization
Interesting analysis of the Dobbs decision:
- "Roe’s Death Will Change American Democracy", by Mary Ziegler, a legal historian (Jun 2022)
- A detailed history of Roe, Robert Bork, the disappointment of Casey, the Federalist Society, campaign finance, and Dobbs.
- "How Anti-Abortion Politics Swallowed Up the GOP", by Mary Ziegler (Jun 2022)
- "How the US polarized on abortion — even as most Americans stayed in the middle", by Jillian Weinberger (Jun 2022)
- "Is Court Reform Possible?", by Madiba Dennie (Jun 2022)
- "Some Questions for the Alito Five", by Albert Alschuler and Laurence Tribe (Jun 2022)
- Again with the connections to Citizens United.
Other writings by Mary Ziegler on the subject: