document updated 14 years ago, on May 16, 2008Paradigm shift, she is here. 1200fps for <$1000. Physics and momentum made clear.
- ground locomotion
- air locomotion
- fluid mechanics
- facial plasticity
Things to do if I ever get one
- a candle blowing out, and then relighting a number of seconds later due to the fact that vaporized wax still lingers in the air
- fireworks of all kinds
- tricks: jugglers, skateboarders,
- links to lots of reviews
- capture buffer seems to be 60FPS full-res for 1 second, 20FPS for 3 seconds, etc. If the capture buffer is uncompressed, that's 360MP total? Or does it go to the capture buffer after compression?
- at 1200fps, it's 336x96, (what's the maximum limit?)
- long Luminous Landscape review
- gizmodo review
- 1200fps is a weird long strip (336x96), and can be very very dark (duuuuurrrr, high fps ⇒ low frame speed ⇒ you need all the fuckin' f-stops you can get)