document updated 2 months ago, on Nov 21, 2022
- Of course, if you search for "herb or spice mill", you get a TON of weed grinders. I mean, that's to be expected.
- A lot of people like to use coffee grinders for spice milling.
- specific spices that are recommended to buy whole and grind at home:
- nutmeg, cumin, coriander, cardamom
- cumin, cardamon, coriander, nutmeg
- cloves, fennel seed, black cardamom, nutmeg
- cumin, nutmeg, cardamom, cloves, coriander
- conversion ratios for pre-ground ⇒ whole amounts 
- if you go with the FinaMill, then these specific spices are supported:
- the "FinaPod Pro Plus" — dried coriander, dried fennel, ...
- the "FinaPod Max" — dried cumin, dried cloves, ...
- can't be ground with any FinaMill product (yet) — any fresh herbs, dried nutmeg, dried cinnamon, ...